Help for Alumni
I need a PennKey
- Visit PennKey-ASAP for alumni-specific PennKey information.
- For assistance with all other alumni inquiries (transcripts, other needs), please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assistance for alumni participating in the Penn Alumni Interview Program is available.
I forgot my PennKey username
If you can't remember your PennKey username, contact the PennKey support group for assistance.
I forgot my PennKey password
If you can't remember your PennKey password:
- If you previously enrolled in the PennKey Recovery Service, use the Reset PennKey Password application to reset your password online.
- If you are not enrolled in the PennKey Recovery Service or are unable to answer your security questions, try the PennKey-ASAP application to reset your password online.
My PennKey doesn't work!
Test your PennKey with the Test My PennKey application.
If you can successfully log into the test application:
- Your PennKey username and password are correct and working. You likely lack the necessary authorization to access a PennKey-protected online resource. Contact the owner of that resource for assistance.
If the Test My PennKey application confirms it is not working:
- If you don't know your PennKey username, contact the PennKey support group for assistance.
- If you forgot your PennKey password and previously enrolled in the PennKey Recovery Service, use Reset PennKey Password to reset your password. Or you can use PennKey-ASAP to reset your password online.
Where's my PennKey setup code?
Visit PennKey-ASAP for alumni-specific PennKey information.
I want to change my PennKey username
Once a PennName is assigned to a person, that PennName can only be changed under one of the following conditions:
- a legal name change
- a PennName is deemed offensive to the Penn community
- reported email harassment or threats that warrant a change
If you have one of the legitimate reasons above for changing an assigned PennName, please contact email@example.com.